Social Media Advertising LIVE Online Masterclass Jul 24 – Aug 7
July 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| $287
It’s 2019 and social media is continuing to grow at warp speed!
With over 2 billion Internet users having active social media accounts, social media for businesses is no longer optional. Business owners are now leveraging the popularity of social media as a premier branding and marketing tool.
Social media advertising is a powerful and cost-effective strategy for targeting customers. It’s also quite challenging for most business owners to master because of the fragmentation of channels, frequent changes on existing platforms, and constant introduction of new platforms that demand our attention.
**This events takes place in 3 parts on July 24, July 31, August 7, 11am – 12pm**
In this 3-part class you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of ads vs. boosting vs. regular posts
- Advertising differences between Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- How to choose which advertising channel is right for you
- How to build a Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Designing your ads to capture attention and drive sales
- How to choose the best audience to show your ads to
- How to determine the right budget
- How to track your ad sales to know if, where, and how your ads are working
Sign up today and free yourself from the confusion of today’s digital marketing landscape.
ENTREPRENEUR MEAL PLAN DINERS SAVE $10 for this EVENT
$287 for the 3-part Live Online Social Media Advertising Masterclass:
Part #1 – Wednesday, July 24, 11am – 12pm
Part #2 – Wednesday, July 31, 11am – 12pm
Part #3 – Wednesday, August 7, 11am – 12pm
Who is Maisha?
Maisha Walker is President of Message Medium, an award-winning digital marketing agency that helps growing small businesses create a dynamic, interactive and profitable presence online. She has been creating websites and digital marketing campaigns for more than 20 years. Maisha has worked on digital marketing campaigns for some very large brands too including Mars Chocolate, Columbia University, Unilever, WJ Detusch (the owner of Yellow Tail wines), NBA player Kyle Lowry, Save the Children and more. Maisha is a featured online columnist with Inc. Magazine, and a 1994 graduate of Princeton University.